Welcome to our OnLine Registration Site
The Tri Area Skating Club is proud of its history of providing quality skating instruction with trained NCCP Certified Coaching staff. A variety of skating lessons are available including PreCanSkate, CanSkate, Advanced CanSkate, PrePower, CanPower, Adult classes progressing into our Learn - To Figure Skate GroupStar and Competitive StarSkate Programs. We are a Skate Canada affiliated Club in the Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and Parkland County Areas for skaters age 3+.
If this is your first time accessing this site, you need to first create a new login
How to Register
- - Select "Login" and Parent completes all fields on the account information
- - Select "Add Participants" and complete all fields with each skater registering in our programs
- - Once All Participants have been entered, click on "Registration"
Register for a Program/Class
- Click on "Register for a Program" and select the program you want to sign up for (You will need to select the appropriate participant for each program when registering more than one)
- If you are registering for more programs, click on "Register for more Programs", or if you are finished, click on "Confirm and Register"
Skate Canada Registration Fee
All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada to participate in any of our programs. This fee covers skaters for one skating season (Sept-Aug) and will be added at checkout.
Completing your Purchase
- Agree to all the Policies and Terms and Conditions
- Complete or Arrange Payment options
Payments can be made as follows:
***New Payment Option*** E-Transfer now available
1. At Check Out choose "Pay In Person" option
2. Submit payment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, using password: TASC
3. Include Skater's Full Name & Program in the Comments field
Important Fundraiser Dates:
Bingos - June 10, July 7, Aug 3 dates available to book now
If you still need to complete Fundraising for the Session 1 or 2 please email email@example.com.
No Fundraising is required for Spring Session